PHYSIOTHERAPY FOR CHILDREN at Be Balanced Prague 6
- We examine and treat issues related to children’s musculoskeletal systems.
- We offer individual and group physiotherapy exercises aimed at enhancing dexterity.
We have new classes held in English!
- neuro-development failure or delay,
- poor posture, scoliosis, flat feet,
- valgus pronation in ankles and knees,
- fine motor disorders.
Physiotherapy preschool and school children and adolescents
- poor posture, scoliosis
- headache, backache
- compensation for unilateral sporting activities
- post-injury therapy
We also offer regular children’s group classes for the treatment of dyspraxia which are held in a fun environment and which aim to assist each child in terms of achieving new motor skills. We adjust our classes to best suit all the children involved and employ age-appropriate and play-based exercise regimes. Our groups are run on an open basis, so that your child can join us at any time.
The classes are held in Czech; however, all our physiotherapists speak English. Should there be sufficient interest, we would be more than willing to open a class in English. Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com.
- Group class for improving motor skills for children aged from 4 – 6 years – Wednesdays 4.30pm – 5.30pm
- Group class for improving motor skills for children aged from 7 – 10 years – Mondays 3pm – 4pm
- Group class for improving motor skills for children aged from 11 – 18 years – Mondays 4pm – 5pm